Tuesday, September 1, 2009

When is it going to happen..?

Geez,

Here I've taken 2.5 weeks off from work to get the 2 new inbounds in (Austria & France) and to ship my son off to Turkey. Well, still no news about when the Turkish Consulate is going to pull their heads out of their collective asses and release Alex's visa. I go back to work today and have a MAJOR committment in 10 days that I NEED to atend. I have this gut feeling that he'll get his flight out during that crucial time.

What lesson do I need to take from this? Be patient. Come what may. Breathe. Good things come to those that wait. In God's time. Everything happens for a reason. Well screw all of those. I'm popping gray hairs faster than Michael Jackson popped pills. ARGH!!!

By the time the kid leaves, the sentamentality of his leave taking will be gone. I'll push him onto the plane and put a boot print on his butt.

Ok, enough of the rant. Maybe it will happen today...(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment